Want to work for a client listed as one of the UK’s best Software Companies in 2018?
This award winning company has a global client based and really is a leader in its field
With a solid mission to create further productivity tools to help businesses brands and agencies achieve their goals, its an exciting time.
Their growth to date has been impressive and is fuelled further by their growing reputation for excellence.
If you are innovative and eager to improve whilst having a voice from day one then apply today to join them on their journey!
Are you an experienced .Net Developer with excellent C# and SQL coding skills?
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a dedicated and experienced team of developers to ensure continued success in this important area. The team ensures each task is tackled as a collective to ensure that all output is of the highest calibre
- Working as a backend developer on a core platform, you will own the technical implementation and high-quality delivery of features.
- Ensure a high level of automated test coverage, so we can iterate quickly and effectively.
- Focus on the reliability and scalability of the platform.
- Mentor other back-end developers, whilst sharing development best practices and ideas.
- Collaborate with our architect on the design and delivery of APIs, services and features..
- Review code and technical designs from your peer developers.
in return you will have the opportunity to work in an open environment where everyone is encouraged to discuss and share ideas and those ideas count! They truly have a strong learning culture so there is lots of room for training, personal development and career growth with a budget set aside for every employee
In addition there is a profit share scheme, flexible working hours with the option to work from Central Working co-working spaces anywhere in London or work from home opportunities
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Excellent experience with C#, .NET Core, MVC.
- Database experience across SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with API design and implementation on distributed services, including testing, documenting, versioning and monitoring.
- Experience with agile engineering practices including Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, and opportunistic refactoring.
- Experience with Promises, Async/Await and Generators.
- Experience with Microservices programming.
- Experience with Git / Github.
- The ability to solve problems, strong time management, organisational skills, meeting tight deadlines, as well as multi-tasking effectively.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal – and demonstrable ability to communicate complex technical information to other teams, in an easy-to-understand way.
- Experience with Scrum & Kanban (JIRA).
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.