MS Dynamics 365 Technical Architect
End Client: Public Sector
Duration: 6 months
This person will guide and support the architectural development of the CRM Engagement Service for the R&R Programme
· Experienced Transformation Leader and Technical Architect used to working at Board level to drive strategic change and on-going improvement of all areas of organisational effectiveness whilst innovating new product service.
· Deep functional knowledge (demonstrate 5+ years) of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/CRM solutions & integrations
· Experience of developing customised solutions to complex business problems
· Demonstrable Programme level Solution Architect experience in a Public Sector environment
· Previous experience of Business Change & Transformation
· Working knowledge of Azure and O365 inc Exchange & SharePoint
· Flexible and collaborative approach to thinking, planning, design and delivery based on years of hands on experience delivering real business improvement with technology.
· Leading Cloud Technical Expert especially with the Microsoft Stack [Dynamics, Azure, O365, BI, AI, Machine Learning] and related IT, infrastructure, integration and security
· Skilled in: MS Cloud – Azure, O365, Dynamics, Field Service, SharePoint, Teams Infrastructure, Virtualisation, Cloud, Performance, Security