Motor Fleet Assistant Underwriter
Role: Motor Fleet Assistant Underwriter
This is a great opportunity to join one of the biggest Insurance companies in the world that offer commercial and personal insurance to millions of clients. This company has been named in the Times top 50 employers for women and is award-winning.
You will be joining the existing business underwriting team made up of 5 close-knit individuals who you will working closely with to ensure growth of the business over the next few years.
My client is looking for an individual who wants to pursue an insurance career and has previous experience in underwriting, ideally fleet. Training and support however, is offered in this position.
Why join this company?
- Long-standing and large organization allowing progression opportunities
- Multi award-winning
- Worldwide presence
- Collaborative team environment with regular meetings and updates
- Hybrid working with travel paid for
- Competitive benefits package
What does this position involve?
- Underwriting existing business
- Broker facing
- Developing previous relationships
- Dealing with premiums between £10,000 – £30,000
What do I need to be considered?
- Underwriting knowledge
- Previous fleet experience
- CII qualified or working towards
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Underwriter, Underwriting, Motor, Fleet