Mortgage & Protection Administrator
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mortgage & Protection Administrator to join a financial planning practice who provide a high quality and personalized service.
- Liaising with lenders and other third parties to obtain updates, identify any additional information required and ensure that this is provided
- Prepare and submit applications online to lenders ensuring the information is completed accurately and fully to avoid delays with lenders being able to issue an offer
- Ensure all updates on the progress of each case are recorded on the Individual partner’s report sheet so that all interested parties can easily review the status of each case
- Provide regular updates to the Partner and Clients to ensure that the clients are kept fully updated and value the service they receive
- Previous experience working in a busy mortgage administrative role
- A good knowledge of mortgage and protection policies
- Experience of liaising direct with clients, solicitors and lenders
- Outstanding telephone manner with the ability to build rapport quickly
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Mortgage Client Services, Mortgage Case Administrator, Protection Administrator