Salary; £22,000 – £26,000
Duration; Permanent, Full Time, Hybrid
We are working with a national IFA who are looking for a Mortgage Administrator based out of their Mansfield office to their growing mortgage team. You will play an active part in supporting the firms mortgage advisers as well as liaising directly with clients and providers.
They provide fantastic support and development through study support and encourage progression from within. There is a great community feel here throughout the company, with a very friendly but professional working environment.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Administration experience
- Experience in financial services or a desire to move into the industry
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Have a professional, proactive and positive attitude
What’s on Offer?
- Salary up to £26,000
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Study support and personal development plan
- Death in Service and Private Medical Insurance
Apply today to be considered for this Mortgage Administrator opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career
Mortgage Administrator, Protection, Investment, Pension, IFA Administrator, Financial Planning Administrator, Client Support, Paraplanner Assistant, IFA support, Mortgage Administrator