A Top 100 law firm with offices across the UK and an impressive full-service offering are hiring a junior Medical Solicitor (NQ – 2 years PQE) to join a leading practice in Bristol.
- You will advise clients on a range of contentious and non-contentious healthcare issues
- There is a requirement to attend inquests and give advice on mental health and mental capacity law, best interests and Court of Protection
- The successful hire will get market leading training and development and will work alongside industry leading Partners on some of the most complex cases in the field
- This role provides the opportunity to develop new relationships through business development and networking
- Offering a competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical Solicitor or Associate (NQ up to 3 years PQE)
- General health care law, advocacy and inquest experience would be a distinct advantage
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Can demonstrate good leadership skills
- Must strive to provide highest levels of service to clients
- Ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career
Medical Associate, Medical Solicitor