Exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Inspector to join our client working in the aerospace industry.
The Mechanical Inspector will provide Quality and Inspection support for both existing and new business opportunities and maintain quality control within the manufacturing process, in line with business standards and customer requirements.
What’s needed for me to be considered for the Mechanical Inspector role?
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Technical knowledge & experience within the aerospace sector preferred.
- Competent in using the following equipment: verniers, micrometres, bore micrometers, height gauges, DTI (Digital Test Indicators);
- Experience in a quality control environment preferred.
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision;
Full JD available upon request
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.