Role: Mechanical Engineer
Salary: £40,000-50,000 / Full-time, Permanent
Location: Reading, Hampshire
Key Words: Mechanical Design Engineer, Mechanical Design, FMEA, Manufacturing, Pneumatic Systems
Join a close-knit team of engineering specialist on multiple engaging projects. Work on machinery with a global reach, bespoke solutions, upgrades and new projects.
What will you do?
– Capture specifications for the design of industrial equipment.
– Ensure product quality is upheld.
– Design, validate and implement new products.
– Run calculations, assessments, and simulations prior to detail design.
– Assist with production and field investigation, providing support to customers or travelling to local or international sites.
Who is the perfect candidate?
– Someone adaptable with an ability to work on multiple dynamic projects.
– A BSc or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar technical field.
– A minimum of 5 years’ experience with hands-on product development.
– 3D CAD proficiency (Solidworks preferred)
Why should you apply?
– The opportunity to work on a variety of projects to gain practical and valued experience as a Mechanical Engineer.
– Take advantage of lucrative benefits such as a 8% company pension contribution, private healthcare and life assurance and more.
– Flexibility on hours so you can maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Get in touch today if you are the person for this role. If suitable, a consultant will discuss the Mechanical Engineer position with you in more detail before submitting your CV and profile to the client. We will discuss your motivations, experience, and relevant skills to ensure the best possible match for both you and the client. If appropriate, other relevant opportunities may also be discussed.
Key Words: R&D, CAD, Analysis & Testing, Simulations,