Mechanical Design Engineer
I am currently working with a key client of mine who are now looking to expand their R&D team, by adding a further Mechanical Design Engineer. The client is looking to double their headcount in 2020.
- Working alongside 3 other Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be required to create 3D and 2D drawings through the use of Solidworks.
- Be expcted to design and produce bespoke material handlings solutions.
- There will be a personalized career development plan, whereby, there is clear progression into senior roles.
What's needed for me to be considered?
- Workig knowledge within using either Solidworks or Autocad.
- A background from material handlings or special purpose machinery is highly advantageous.
- Working knowledge of engineering quality and production procedures.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.