Mechanical Design Engineer
Due to continued growth and an influx of project work, my client is now looking to expand their R&D team. A family run business that are now looking to take their next step in expanding their manufacturing business, a great opportunity to be apart of an innovative, fast paced and progressive company.
- Working along side the Design team and liaising closely with Senior Design Engineers and the Managing Director, you will be involved in the whole design process from cradle to grave.
- Alongside intensive learning of their own products, modifying components and being a pivotal part of the Design team, you will have free reign in the design department.
- Once you have come along the learning curve, there will be extensive conceptual design of the company's manufacturing processes.
What's needed for me to be considered?
- Fluent in Solidworks or other 3D CAD software's.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry, especially sheet metal.
- Experience in the trailer industry would be highly advantageous.
- An upbeat attitude and have a flair for design is also much sought after.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.