A market leading European tool manufacturer with a strong history and heritage are looking to appoint an experienced marketing manager, in the West Midlands area with immediate effect. Salary to £50, 000 plus company bonus and benefits.
Marketing Manager Role Summary
The Marketing Manager is a business critical role focusing on the UK & Ireland market places. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the UK & Ireland marketing strategy for product and brand.
Our client are a global business with 7 manufacturing facilities across Europe. They produce tools for professional mechanics, from industrial maintenance to car repairs, and for all those whose hobbies are much more than a simple pastime. Today the business catalogue comprises over 12,000 items divided into over 25 product families. This business have been a European leader in the tool sector since the early 1900’s and are one of Europe’s largest independent hand tool manufacturer & distributors They supply the market through a strong network of subsidiaries agents, and have over 750 employees. The product range is complemented with a comprehensive range of abrasives, chemical, electrical, welding and bespoke workshop furniture.
You will be responsible for creating marketing plans for new & existing products through detailed market and product research by quantitative and qualitative analysis. You will communicate and co-ordinate with colleagues to prepare launch plans for the UK & Ireland markets.
You will be responsible for co-ordinating and creating material for outbound multi-channel marketing activities within the UK & Ireland to maximise brand awareness and engagement.
Other duties include website, database, image library and company literature management, event management, PR & Sponsorship liaison. You will be working closely with the UK Sales Manager, the UK & Ireland sales team and our key customers.
Relevant marketing experience is essential, along with the following core requirements:
- Industry or related product market experience is preferred, but not essential
- Excellent IT skills including experience with common digital, web & editing software tools
- Evidence based experience of multichannel marketing and content creation
- Demonstrable experience of completing market analysis and product comparison requests
- University degree or equivalent
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- As the role involves some travel a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle is required, a current passport is also required as there will be bi annual trips into Europe.