Marketing Executive (maternity cover)
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000
A new role reporting the Head of Marketing you will develop and deliver adviser support, campaigns and professional connection marketing initiatives that meet the goals and KPIs of the overall marketing strategy and plan. You will take the lead in in designing, developing and delivering marketing campaigns and adviser support initiatives that will generate new client leads and build the awareness of the brand.
- With support from the Senior Marketing Manager and the wider team, plan the campaigns, marketing collateral and local/regional promotion to support Advisers in further developing business opportunity with their existing clients as well as acquiring new clients
- Support the development of a plan to develop Professional Connections as a valuable channel for new client acquisition
- Develop and maintain the full suite of marketing collateral (print and digital formats) to promote range of products and services including sourcing and purchases branded promotional merchandise
- Maintain the marketing document and collateral library and make this easily accessible to all staff ensuring they are aware when a new document is available
- Identify with Advisers to support the delivery of any marketing activity associated with any local or regional sponsorship agreements or community links in support of Adviser client or community relationships
- Ensure business and compliance approval on all communication and promotion material following agreed business sign-off process and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Ensure lead logging, tracking and monitoring on marketing activity and campaigns associated with Adviser support and Professional Connections
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Previous marketing experience
- Campaigns management experience across all marketing channels including digital, PR, direct mail, print
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills
- Strong copy writing skills with the ability to write engaging content interpreting complex financial solutions in to jargon free, easy to understand and compelling communications
- Agency management experience including writing briefs and managing and evaluating design ideas
- Creative thinker able to come up with fresh and innovative ideas
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Marketing Administrator, Communications Administrator