Bury St Edmunds
Lifetime Lawyer – Bury St Edmunds
This is a fantastic opportunity for an 4 PQE + Private Client Solicitor to join a reputable practice based in Bury St Edmunds, who are consistently ranked highly by both Legal 500 and Chambers legal directories.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in Wills, Powers of Attorney, Inheritance Tax, Family Asset Succession and Protection.
- STEP & CTA qualified or part-qualified
- Knowledge of Trusts/ Trust Administration
- Probate administration experience
- Confident in managing own caseload
- Manage own financial housekeeping
- Assess legal issues and advise accordingly/ conduct legal research/ advise on costs and scope of work
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Personal pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Support and funding for further professional qualifications
- Employee assistance programme
- Car parking
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.