Heat is currently working with a top tier Legal 500 ranked firm with offices spread across Norfolk.
The role I am currently recruiting for is as a Legal Secretary. My client offers a very competitive salary, alongside an above market benefits package.
Required experience in a broad range of administrative matters, including but not limited to:
- Diary management responsibilities including making appointments, organising meetings.
- File management responsibilities. Opening and closing files including ensuring filing systems are maintained accurately and up to date. Undertake e-mail management (manage inbox and file e-mails), ensuring that urgent emails are promptly picked up by fee earners, or forwarded to another fee earner in their absence.
- Proactive client liaison including take messages, pass on information and deal with simple queries.
- Work collaboratively with other secretarial support to provide a responsive and professional secretarial support service to fee earners and clients.
- Management and co-ordination of the fee earners’ billing and financial requirements.
- Audio and copy typing of legal documentation and correspondence to a high standard.
- Manage the production of all documents (even those not typed personally) from initiation to delivery back to the relevant fee earner.
- Organising conference or meetings calls on behalf of the fee earner.
- Preparing client engagement/assignment letters, conflict and money laundering checks with direction from the fee earner.
- Dealing with and filing forms i.e HMRC.
- Responsible for copying, scanning, faxing required by fee earners, including the preparation of files or bundles.
If this position piques your interest, don’t hesitate to get in touch. My contact details are below.
LinkedIn: Sam Strickland
Phone: 0117 2841311