Legal Cashier (Part time)
Salary: up to 26k (FTE)
We’ve partnered with a long-established independent legal firm in Rotherham to help them find a cashier to join their team. They are known to provide a personal, high quality and efficient service to both commercial and personal clients.
– Manage the day-to-day financial operations of the law firm
– Process and record financial transactions using accounting software.
– Handle accounts payable and ensure timely payment of invoices
– Reconcile bank statements and maintain accurate financial records
– Prepare financial reports and assist with budgeting and forecasting
– Assist with payroll processing and ensure compliance with tax regulations
– Monitor cash flow and manage petty cash
– Collaborate with other departments to resolve any financial discrepancies or issues
– Proven experience as a Legal Cashier or in a similar role.
– Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
– Proficiency in using accounting software.
– Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in financial record keeping
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with colleagues and clients
If that describes you and you want to learn more, please apply and I will contact you shortly with further information.
Feel free to reach out to me at: