Lead Technical Business Analyst
An award-winning insurance company with a fantastic reputation in the market. They pride themselves on providing a rich and engaging environment that allows individuals to demonstrate their skills and take ownership of their own workload. A competitive salary package is on offer along with an excellent benefits package.
Our client is looking for a Lead Technical Business Analyst who establishes and maintains constructive and collaborative relationships with all business area while demonstrating pragmatic judgement, balancing risk and business value to reach decisions which are well informed and actionable.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Proven business analyst background
- Previous experience of leading projects and mentoring other Business Analysts
- Previous experience in implementing change to the change process to improve effectiveness of the Business Analysis function
- Strong analytic skills with a specific focus on collecting and articulating stakeholder requirements clearly and accurately
- Previous experience working with an Agile methodology
- Experience working directly with developers, testers (internal and external) and undertaking UAT activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management, team work and communication skills
- Is proactive in planning to achieve targets and objectives which deliver profitable outcomes
- Continuously and proactively improves the quality of service delivered to all customers, external, internal and business partners
- Respects individual's views and positively contributes to a learning environment in which individuals are supported and encouraged to excel
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Technical Business Analyst, Stakeholder Management, Business Analysis, Insurance