Lead Technical Architect
Contract Length: 6 Months (extensions possible)
Location: London 3 days a week, Manchester 2 days a week
IR35: Out of Scope
Security Clearance: BPSS (must be eligible to go through SC)
Must come from a Lead Technical Architect background, This is a very senior role, experience in Central Government is a must.
- Expert in Technology strategy formulation, including the identification and formulation of strategic action plans and application and technology roadmaps. Demonstrating their alignment to user needs, business value, evidence as to why, how, what, who and when things should be done.
- Expert in using architectural principles, methods, models and tools to document and help transform a business.
- Ability to analyse complex technical and organisation issues and formulate innovative, creative, well-reasoned and logical propositions, resolutions and/or responses.
- Understanding and correlating disconnected documentation and information.
- Turning this into architectures and models that support technology transformation and change and meet user needs.
- Communication and influencing skills with demonstrable ability to manage and leverage relationships across internal and external stakeholders in a highly matrix and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to communicate and market technical concepts, strategies, ideas and plans to a wide range of stakeholder communities and groups at all levels of an organisation; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualisations, tailored as necessary for the intended audience.
- Experience of influencing strategic direction and building consensus with senior business executives in large and complex organisations.