Lead Management Executive
During a period of growth, our client is looking for someone to provide high quality administrative and sales support to the successful Financial Planners and Key Stakeholders within this national Asset Management firm. You will be responsible for contacting potential and existing clients and carrying out fact finds in order to arrange an appropriate meeting with the financial advisers. Duties will include:
- Articulating all aspects of the companies' propositions to existing or potential clients
- Maintain high levels of communication to ensure all leads are handled correctly
- Be responsible for completing all administration regarding lead handling and appointment making
- Produce regular activity MI and reports as required
What’s needed to be considered
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Financial Services experience
- Proven, successful experience of telemarketing, telesales or similar telephone based appointment making role
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support, Lead management