My Client is currently looking for talented sales people to join and support the mortgage team in their successful Medway team.
Buying property is an exciting part of life’s journey and to be part of that process is both rewarding and satisfying. My client is looking for several talented sales people to join and support our mortgage team in our expanding department. You will help develop our business by creating sales opportunities for our Mortgage Specialists and fill their diaries with as many quality leads and appointments as possible. Within this position you will also be provided with the opportunity and support to complete CeMAP 1 while gaining valuable " on the job" experience.
What will you do every day?
- Contact and build great relationships with clients from varying warm leads (re-mortgage, lettings, branch and internet)
- Book in quality appointments resulting in additional mortgage business for the company
- Meet and exceed targets relating to appointments and mortgage sign ups
- Liaise with Mortgage Advisors to book clients in for general Mortgage reviews
- Maintain a compliant service in line with the necessary authorities requirements
- Update records using our computer software
- Accurately file our paper based files, both while in progress and maintain an accountable/traceable dead filing system
What you will offer us:
- Great telephone skills
- Delivery of truly exceptional Customer Service
- Strength in building trust and relationships
- Fabulous organisation skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- A motivated, tenacious and energetic outlook
- Target driven and always keen to do well
- A hard working and focused work ethic
- Aware of the mortgage process (would be an advantage, although not essential)
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.