Contract Length: March 2024 – December 2025
We have an excellent opportunity for a Labourer to join our client on a contract basis working for a leading automation company in Newbridge, Ireland.
Hours – Mon – Fri, 08am to 17:00
Prior to working on site, you will be safe pass trained, trained in manual handling and inducted.
The role of the Labourer will involve the following.
- Maintain a clean site with internal to our working area and compound.
- Sweep / hoover the internal site.
- Take receipt of delivery’s
- Transport materials from Compound to build area.
- FLT licence is desirable.
- Assist the site manager / Supervisors where required.
Apply today to be considered for this Labourer opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the Labourer opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.