Junior Insurance Adjuster
My client is a innovative Risk Management company offering technological solutions to Underwriters and Brokers in order to mitigate their risk. They are looking for an ambitious individual to join their new team in the heart of the London Insurance market.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career-driven candidate to work across multiple functions within the business such as operations, finance, marketing and business development. You will be encouraged and supported through Insurance Industry exams such as Cert CII and the CILA qualifications. Whilst supported on the theoretical side of Insurance you will be allowed to use your initiative to put in to practice what you have learnt. Day to day operations tasks such as maintaining the CRM system, handling employees expenses will allow you to build up you repertoire skills in addition to accompanying senior members on Business Development meetings in order to help bolster their position in the market.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- You will need to have a good educational background to demonstrate OR work experience within the Insurance Industry
- Be able to demonstrate situations where you have been resourceful and used initiative
- Good organisation skills to help support senior team members
- A passion for entering the Insurance industry and building a long-term career
- Excellent people skills enabling you to cultivate lasting relationships and build a strong network within the market
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!