Junior Implementation Officer
Heat Recruitment are excited to be working with a well established and fast-growing Software House in central Bristol. They are specialists in Cloud Technology and high quality service to a varied client base.
You will be part of a team that love what they do and thrive on their customer feedback for their professional and "can do" attitude. You will have the chance to be part of the highly motivational team that help and find solutions for customers and clients. In return you will be offered a very competitive salary and receive full training on their software, systems and processes. And a personal development plan will be set up for each member of staff to ensure personal development and progression.
- Experience in implementing systems at external clients.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent organisation skills
- Keen to learn and pick up new skills quickly
- Excellent creative, analytical and computer skills
- Be an advocate for the business, by providing quality service.
- Willing to travel if required
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.