An exciting and expanding digital agency delivering responsive websites for global clients are now looking for a Web Developer with agency and responsive experience to join the development team.
You will have the opportunity to work with an established agency who love what they do and thrive on being able to provide excellent service to their clients. Alongside a very good salary my client offers varied career paths within the business and will allow you to work with big names in the tech industry. You will also be fully supported with your skill development and will be on board with you to continue your learning with paid conferences and training. Located in a central and buzzing part of Bristol the offices are light and colourful and has a general relaxed feeling. Equipped with bean bags, breakout areas, games area and indoor seating provides a social aspect to the company and I hope you like dogs!
- Experience with ES6 and be interested in ES7
- Experience using modern front-end frameworks such as React / Angular.js, and build tools such as Webpack
- Experience building Web Applications & APIs with Node.js
- Solid working knowledge of Git.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Good team player
- Experience working in a digital agency environment
- Knowledge around deploying and scaling Node.js applications
Please apply and I will be in touch with you shortly. If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
| Web Developer | Mobile Development | Software Development |