This is a great opportunity for a Java Developer to join the technology team of a very well-respected and extremely long-standing Insurance company with a great reputation both from customers and those employed by the company. They have beautiful offices with parking on site and the environment is both friendly and welcoming. This client is a large employer and opportunities for progression are available.
Why it’s a great opportunity
The successful Java Developer will join the Technology Services department and will provide the design and implementation of software solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity.
You will have the opportunity to recommend system solutions and work throughout the development life cycle determining design methodologies and tool sets.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Solid previous experience in a hands on capacity within a technical role
- Good working knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, development and user support.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.