IT Systems Engineer
Our Client is a bespoke national independent Wealth Management & Employee Benefits specialist with offices across the UK. Due to an extremely fruitful period of business, our client is now looking to add a new IT Systems Engineer to their team in Leicester. Our Client has a fantastic industry name and focus on providing a complete financial planning service ensuring the Client is at the heart of everything they do.
Reporting to the IT Systems Manager, you will be responsible for providing systems support for the company’s infrastructure across all sites for primarily a Microsoft house. You will also be using your previous experience to propose IT solutions for future business projects and manage the business's servers, data backups, telephone systems and network.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Solid System Administration experience
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Strong knowledge of Office 365
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites Office 2016/ 365
- Experience with Microsoft operating systems (Windows 7 and Windows 10)
- Experience of administering Windows Server 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2016
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience of working within a financial services organisation
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management qualifications
- Leadership qualifications
- Interviewing skills
- Budgeting skills
This role comes with an excellent benefits package and fantastic opportunities for promotion and training and support.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
IT Systems Engineer | IT Support | IT | Systems