IT Support Engineer
The role will primarily be based at our client's site in Kings Cross, London, and on rare occasion you will be asked to attend their head office in Bishop's Stortford. This leading managed service provider places its people and community at its centre of importance. You will be joining an environment where progression and in-house training is a priority for every member of staff, this creates a stimulating environment for people to thrive.
An excellent opportunity to work for an innovative, progressive and fast-growing Technology and Software analytics Company. Our Microsoft Gold service desk is renowned for providing an excellent support service to our prestigious portfolio of clients, which include, The Crown Estate, JLL, The O2 Arena, Fever Tree Drinks. Whilst on site you will be representing our MSP client, dealing with both 1st and 2nd line technical issues, assisting end users with problems and always providing a professional and friendly service for valued clients.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Windows Operating System Configuration and Support
- Microsoft Office Application Support – All versions
- Active Directory Administration and Support
- Office 365 Administration and Support
- Trend Micro/McAfee Antivirus Configuration and Support
- Support of MS Office Applications – All versions
- Cisco/Meraki/Ubiquity Wireless Configuration & Support
- Draytek/Cisco/Zyxel Firewall and Router administration
- DHCP/DNS Troubleshooting
- Data Backup and Restoration tools
Skills which would be advantageous:
- HP/Cisco/Netgear Switching (VLANs)
- Azure and AWS Administration and Configuration
- Understanding of Domain Names and DNS records
- WHM/cPanel administration and support
- Zabbix Administration and Support
- Asterisk/FreePBX VoIP configuration
- Gamma SIP Trunking
- Cisco Umbrella DNS security configuration
- Trend Micro Hosted Email Security
- McAfee/bit locker drive encryption
- OSX desktop support
Benefits include – Healthcare, Gym/Squash club, pension, free breakfast and lunches, along with one of the best social calendars around, encouraging staff to let their hair down and relax at the end of the day.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!