IT Support Engineer
Our client is a bespoke independent Financial Planners, based in the heart of Weybridge. Due to an extremely fruitful period of business, they are now looking to add a new member to the IT team.
Providing IT infrastructure and helpdesk support to the company. Based in Weybridge you will be reporting directly to Head of Business Architecture & Process Improvement, you will be required to:
- 1st Line support and troubleshooting of IT related issues.
- Installation and maintenance of Core IT systems as necessary
- Escalation to External suppliers as necessary.
- Preventative maintenance work as necessary.
- Manning/Logging the internal FD IT helpdesk (Currently Manage Engine)
- Provision of voice and data for new starters as required
- Responsible for backups and Log maintenance
- To work closely with the IT Network Manager/Head of IT in the provision and support of IT and IT related services across the business
- Trouble-shoot and proactively manage any issues that may arise, providing a comprehensive, value added service to all IFAs and staff, feeding back to the appropriate manager where necessary
- Assist on new/special projects as required
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with your grade, skills and experience.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Good IT infrastructure/Server/Desktop and voice system skills (Windows server/desktop environment).
- Parallels or Terminal server experience
- Remote support using telephone and remote tools
- Ability to prioritize and work across a varied range of issues as necessary.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and via email/telephone/person-person.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A positive, friendly approach with a ‘can do’ attitude and the personal commitment to deliver a first class level of service
- Problem solving and multi-tasking skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!