IT Support Engineer
An excellent new opportunity to join a fantastic Technology company in an exciting time of growth. Providing technical support both internally and to external customers this is a varied role covering Desktop software and hardware split between on client site and Head Office.
The role will involve ownership of the client networks and have excellent exposure to project work in a fantastic environment.
– A professional and confident manner
– A strong understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, Microsoft Active Directory/Group Policies
– Understanding of anti-virus products and technologies
– Understanding of network infrastructure appliances such as routers, switches and wireless network points.
– Accreditation or experience in the majority of the following technical products:
- Microsoft Server Operating systems
- Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016
- Microsoft RDS
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Citrix XenApp/Xendesktop
- Citrix Netscaler
- Sonicwall Firewalls
- Veeam / Cloud backup solutions
A strong understanding of storage systems (NAS/SAN)
Accreditation or experience in any of the following technical products/practices:
- Scripting (Powershell)
- Symantec Cloud
- Webroot product range
- Cisco Switches