IT Solutions Account Manager
A great opportunity to join a successful and award winning company. The successful Account Manager – Business Development Manager will be responsible for creation of new accounts and managing IT accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with multiple contacts within customer accounts & maximizing sales opportunities covering the South of England
Package includes car allowance and on target earnings of £45,000 – £55,000
- Sell complex ‘end to end’ and bespoke IT and Communication solutions into the SME market.
- Consistently deliver your targets as set by the company
- Generate new opportunities & follow up on referrals/leads generated for you
- Achieve pre-set KPI’s geared toward generating opportunities
- To manage a dedicated customer base, handing over requests to relevant departments (purchasing, accounts, admin, technical etc.) and assisting with any queries.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction through close Account Management whilst identifying sales opportunities.
- Identify opportunity to upsell the full portfolio of products & services
- Complete regular service reviews with customers
- Ensure the Customer and Service Level Agreements fully reflect the service being delivered by the business
- To develop and maintain excellent relationships with key customers and become a trusted source of advice
- Solid previous experience within a Business Development / Account Manager within the technology arena
- Proven experience hitting and surpassing targets
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and strong presentation skills
IT Sales Pre-Sales Telecoms
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.