Investment Operations Administrator
The opportunity for an Investment Administrator to join a well-established Financial Services Practice which provides a highly personalised financial planning and discretionary investment management service.
The firm has a fast moving, fast growing, dynamic and challenging culture but also one where everyone feels part of the team and where they can have fun.
- Placing trades (some are high value transactions)
- Booking trades
- Reporting trades to administrators
- Liaising with investment managers, custodians and fund administrators
- Reconciling fund positions to external counterparties
- Instructing corporate action instructions to custodian
- ISA reporting and monitoring
- Processing payments, DFM and FP fees
- Setting up new securities
- Trading on external platforms
What’s needed to be considered
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- A general interest in the investment industry
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Attention to detail and a real focus on accuracy
- Demonstrate initiative, adaptability and flexibility to cope with ever-changing demands of the role.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support