Investment Funds Associate
The City of London office of a leading US law firm are looking to hire a Newly Qualified (NQ) Investment Funds Associate into their growing team.
You will work alongside an industry leading Partner that has a sterling career in their field covering the full spectrum of Investment Funds work.
They are ranked in the top tier of the Legal 500 and Chambers for the work within the department, and can offer Associates market leading salaries
Most importantly the firm have an excellent track record of taking their Associates level lawyers right the way through the Partnership.
Their lawyers have extensive expertise in complex structuring and negotiations of secondary transactions, restructuring of funds, advising predominantly the secondary market.
You will represent a number of clients including institutional investors, fund of funds, sovereign wealth funds, global asset managers and other investors in relation to private equity investments and other alternative asset funds.
Clients also include leading fund managers advising on formation, fundraising, ongoing maintenance, compliance and operational matters. You will also have opportunity to advise on spin outs, reorganisations and restructurings.
- You will have either some experience in Investment Funds or a keen interest in this particular area.
- Newly Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Must have trained in a Magic Circle or equivalent top tier international law firm in the City
- The firm will also consider NQs with offshore funds experience
- Strong academic background with minimum 2:1 Degree
- Team player, conscientious, hardworking and driven
This is a standout opportunity to step into a leading US firm handling some of the secondary markets most pioneering, high profile Funds work.
The firm offer a market leading, highly competitive base salary and exceptional progression opportunities.
Apply now or call for a confidential discussion.