Investment Funds Associate Solicitor
The City of London office of a leading US law firm are looking to hire an experienced 3-5 PQE Private Investment Funds Associate into their growing team.
You will work alongside an industry leading Partner that has a sterling career in their field covering the full spectrum of Investment Funds work.
They are ranked in the top tiers of the Legal 500 and Chambers for the work within the department, and can offer Associates market leading salaries and most importantly have an excellent track record of taking their Associates through the Partnership.
Their lawyers have extensive expertise in complex structuring and negotiations of secondary transactions, restructuring of funds, advising predominantly the secondary market.
You will represent a number of clients including institutional investors, fund of funds, sovereign wealth funds, global asset managers and other investors in relation to private equity investments and other alternative asset funds.
Clients also include leading fund managers advising on formation, fundraising, ongoing maintenance, compliance and operational matters. You will also have opportunity to advise on spin outs, reorganisations and restructurings.
- 3 – 5 years PQE Investment Funds Associate
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Must have expertise in a Magic Circle or equivalent top international law firm
- The firm will also consider lawyers with offshore funds experience
- Must have at least 2:1 degree and strong academic background
- You will have an understanding and previous legal advisory expertise within Investment Funds acting on behalf of high profile clients on some of the industries most complex transactions
- Strong understanding of the secondary transactional market and the investors within it.
This is a standout opportunity to step into a leading US firm handling some of the secondary markets most pioneering, high profile work.
The firm offer a market leading, highly competitive base salary and exceptional progression opportunities.
Apply now or call for a confidential discussion.