We’re assist an Exeter based client with a new position that’s recently become available. This is a great an opportunity for someone with prior office experience, to wok for a Financial Service company. This client focuses on providing a high quality financial planning and investment management service.
Training will be provided and you will not be held back from building a career within this company.
- Full time (35hours) & permanent
- Christmas closure
- Birthday Day off and a Buy Holiday Scheme
- Exam support
- Charity days
- Smart health
- Perks at work
- Career progression
- Lovely working environment
What’s needed to be considered?
In order to be considered for this Office Administrator opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Previous experience within an office setting
- Experience in managing post and general inbound emails
- High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
- Comfortable using IT and using different systems
Apply today to be considered for this Investment Administrator opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Office Admin, Client Support, Admin, Technical Support, Wealth Management, Assistant, Financial Adviser Admin