Internal Sales Supoport
INTERNAL SALES SUPPORT
Do you have excellent sales skills, a passion for delivering exceptional customer experience & are organised enough to spin lots of plates? An experienced internal sales professional, you need to have a passion for technology, a desire to learn new technical skills & the ability to work with customers, sales & service teams.
As this is a newly created role in our Swindon HQ, there is lots of opportunity & lots to do. We see the five key areas you’ll need to fulfil are…
- Consistently deliver against targets set by the company
- Liaise with customers to provide quotes, make recommendations, offer technical support (training provided) & close sales
- Work with, & provide support to, our Account Managers & New Business sales team in building proposals & customer demo’s
- Effectively manage a small number of direct accounts
- Ensure the data in our SalesForce CRM system is up to date & accurate
Offering a competitive salary and a monthly commission scheme, we are looking for an individual who is able to make this role their own – a willingness to learn new things, learn on the job, juggle sales people/customers/processes and become the expert in this new market for us.
As a company we are social, ethical, responsible & most importantly – customer & employee focused. As well as the employee benefits you might expect from an award winning employer, we have an amazing space to work in, fresh coffee, fruit, small gym, pool table & a lively social scene.