This is a great opportunity to join a top 75 firm that is going through continued growth. You will be working for a longstanding and well-respected law firm with multiple offices in the Midlands. This client is looking for an experienced Insurance Litigation Solicitor to work across a wide range of contentious matters.
They are offering a great base salary with a strong benefits package including pension, life insurance and bonus.
- This role will see you advising on a range of RTA and EL/PL cases from pre-litigation through to trial
- Attend court where necessary
- Use strong negotiating skills to come to suitable outcomes for both parties
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- 1+ PQE
- Knowledge of RTA or EL/PL cases although parallel insurance law knowledge will be considered
- Ability to work with colleagues at all levels
- Desire to build relationships with existing and new clients
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your cv to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in voucher if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Insurance, Litigation, Dispute Resolution, Solicitor, Associate