Insurance Business Analyst / Business Analyst / Insurance Process / O2C / Project / Poland / Warsaw / Permanent / Hybrid / 3 days Warsaw
Location – Warsaw (3 days a week)
Salary – £40 – £45K (Polish Equivalent)
I am lucky enough to work with a leading Consultancy who are working within the Insurance Sector in Poland.
They are looking to hire an Insurance Business Analyst on a permanent basis.
The role of the Business Analyst is to support the business users with the formulation of a system or process change within the business activity. The Business Analyst will work closely with the Business end-users, IT Services, the Project Team, and external suppliers, to ensure that an effective solution is deployed. The Business Analyst will support the project during the project life cycle.
I am looking for a business analyst with financial experience, ideally Order to Cash experience. This is a hybrid role, but you will be expected to be in Warsaw 3 days a week so please only apply if you are local to Warsaw and have relevant working visas.
Insurance Business Analyst Job Specification:
- Develop knowledge of core systems and business processes; data sources and collection methods to understand business issues and data challenges.
- Analyse and decompose complex requirements, create functional specifications, and prepare wireframes and flowcharts.
- Assess potential impact and resource requirements of new product features and functionalities, providing support and feature tracking specification from design to implementation and stabilisation.
- Determine key measurement metrics for new functionality and define tracking strategy.
- Work with the in-house development team, providing the right level of design.
- Input ahead of time to facilitate planning, and on an as-needed basis for development to progress.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Verify that developed functionality meets specifications.
- To develop an understanding of the client’s processes down to the current set of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and be able to update the SOPs to future state.
- Proactively identify and recommend improvements to systems and procedures, participate with continuous improvement initiatives
- Conduct process mapping and redesign: Be able to define ‘As-Is’ and Target Operating Model (TOM) through workshops led without supervision and be able to convert into To-Be process maps.
- To undertake other duties commensurate with the nature, level of responsibility, and grading of this post, as required.
- Experience evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, and translating high-level requirements from the client into detailed tasks for the technical team.
- Have 2-3 years of experience as a BA, with a proven track record of carrying out requirements analysis and definition.
- Have experience working within insurance industry.
- In-depth knowledge of feature definition, technical analysis, and software development processes.
- Highly proficient technical skills/knowledge enabling you to work effectively with engineers and understand the technical aspects of the platform(s).
- Ability to translate technical requirements into a form that is understandable by non-technical customers.
- Excellent written English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to assess project requirements and understand processes for gathering, validating, and documenting.
- Ability to understand and create workflows of requirements (user journey, functional specification).
- Strong ability to translate business requirements to technical requirements that developers can use to implement.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively with a geographically dispersed department and organization.
If you are an experienced an insurance business Analyst in Poland and would like to learn more about this opportunity, then please send me your CV and we will set up an initial call.
Insurance Business Analyst / Business Analyst / Insurance Process / O2C / Project / Poland / Warsaw / Permanent / Hybrid / 3 days Warsaw.