We have an excellent opportunity for an Instrument Technician to join our client in Laughton, East Sussex.
This is an exciting role in a progressive Scientific Instrument manufacturing company.
This job involves working at a bench as part of a small team to assemble high quality vacuum instruments from kits of parts, you will be responsible for all aspects of the instrument build including final inspection and testing upon completion.
What’s needed for me to be considered for the Instrument Technician role?
- A sound electro-mechanical Assembly and Test background in a relevant industry
- Experience gained within an electro-mechanical system build manufacturing business.
- Good levels of fault-finding ability using circuit diagrams
- Electrical and electronic test experience
- Hands-on mechanical assembly of machined precision engineered parts.
Apply today to be considered for this Instrument Technician opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the Instrument Technician opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.