We are representing a client in Northamptonshire recruiting an Installation Engineer. The company Design and Install equipment in the Water Industry. Commercial clients include water treatment plants and waste water services.
They are looking to employ an Installation Engineer experienced with Pipe fitting and systems assembly experience.
- Building systems from specifications, CAD drawings and plans.
- Installing Pipework on Client sites
- Fitting Pipework, Pressure Vessels, Pumps/ Valves and Meters.
- Inspection and Testing.
- Documentation of job completion.
Ideal Candidate should be:
- Committed to Quality (ISO9001), and Health and Safety regulations.
- Somebody who can work to deadlines, adapting to system changes and a keen eye for detail.
- Experienced in Pipe Fitting and working with hands-on tools.
Desirable Skills would include a current Plastic Welding (Hot Gas Welding Polypropylene) Certificate and a current BS4872 Part 1 Weld Code.
Salary: £25,000 – £32,000 dependent on experience
- 20 Days + Statutory Bank Holidays (rising to 25 days + Bank Holidays over a 5 year period of full employment)
- Bonus Opportunities (T&C’s apply)
- Full Company Uniform, PPE, Contribution to Phone Bill
- Access to Company Vehicle and Tool Kit
- Training Opportunities and if candidate shows potential, taking on more responsibilities in other areas of the company
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career