Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Barnsley – Hybrid
Salary: £35k – £40k
(3rd line) – Infrastructure Support Engineer
I am working with an exciting client who are looking to add a 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer and play a pivotal role in maintaining their exceptional infrastructure and services. This role is a great way to move into an architectural role, as you will be working closely with the architect team.
- Provide technical support and ensure compliance with security policies and system availability.
- Support the Infrastructure & Operations Team in meeting responsibilities for supported Servers.
- Advise and guide customers and liaise with third parties for support issues.
- Fulfil on-call responsibilities in a fast-paced support environment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 5 years of support desk experience with strong communication skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft technology stack, including O365 configuration and managing group policies on Azure AD.
- Proficient in VMware, Hyper-V
- Experience in network configuration
If you match the skills required for this role please apply to set up an informal chat