The opportunity for an experienced Financial Adviser to join a growing financial planning practice.
What’s on offer?
- Additional adviser bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- 5% company pension contribution
- Flexible medical package
- Monthly bonus payments on 3X validation of salary.
This exciting role will see a financial adviser join the existing team of advisers in providing excellent financial advice to several clients within a specified region. The incoming adviser will be given clients to service.
To apply for the role you will have the required level 4 qualification and experience of being a financial adviser for at least two years (flexibility on this).
Principal Accountabilities / Main Responsibilities
- Providing 1st class advice to clients on wealth management covering pensions, investments, tax planning, savings and protection products.
- Working with the sizeable paraplanning and administration team to deliver timely reports and great customer service.
- The new adviser will be provided with a client bank, but they will be expected to grow the asset bank through bringing across additional assets where possible.
- Ability to learn and develop with the business as it grows.
Apply today to be considered for this Financial Adviser opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Financial Planner, Financial Advisor, Financial Consultant, Wealth Manager. Financial adviser, Wealth Planner, IFA, financial planning, wealth management