£30,000 – £40,000 depending on experience // OTE £60,000+
Durham region (Fully Remote)
Have you passed your Diploma and are looking for the next step in your career?
Struggling to get a foot in the door and feel you are stuck in back-office roles?
This could be the role for you! With an opportunity to join a growing financial planning practice working as a Financial Adviser with appointments booking in for you!!
This exciting role will see a financial adviser join the existing team of advisers in providing excellent financial advice to several clients within a specified region. The incoming adviser will be given clients to service which should ensure a running start!
To be considered for this financial adviser role you will need to have completed your Diploma (Dip4) and currently be working in a FS / Wealth management environment.
Package and Benefits of this Financial Adviser opportunity:
- £30,000 – £35,000 basic salary (increasing up to £40,000+ over time)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 5% company pension contribution
- Flexible medical package
- Monthly bonus payments on 3X validation of salary.
Main Responsibilities of their Financial Advisers
- Providing 1st class advice to clients on wealth management, covering pensions, investments, tax planning, savings and protection products.
- Meeting clients face to face to further develop the relationship.
- Working with the sizeable paraplanning and administration team to deliver timely reports and great customer service.
- Working the book of business provided, but also growing the asset bank by bringing across additional clients and referrals.
Apply today to be considered for this Financial Adviser opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client.
In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Financial Planner, Financial Advisor, Financial Consultant, Wealth Manager. Financial adviser, Wealth Planner, IFA, financial planning, wealth management