Are you looking to grow your Corporate and Commercial legal experience with a wide range of high quality work, with regional, national and multi-national clients?
Heat are working with a leading wealth management and legal services firm, looking for an experienced Corporate and Commercial Solicitor to join their legal team as a Corporate Legal Counsel. In this role, you will work on a variety of legal matters, with a focus on drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts including distribution agreements, joint ventures, licensing agreements, and service agreements
- Advising and guiding clients on all aspects of Corporate and Commercial law
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients, colleagues, and key industry professionals
- Providing legal advice and support on various transactions
- Ensuring compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- Managing external counsel when required
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 5 years PQE in Corporate/Commercial law
- Excellent drafting, negotiation, and communication skills
- Ability to manage a heavy workload and prioritise tasks effectively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a team
- Good business acumen and an understanding of finance
- Competitive salary structure
- Excellent Hybrid/Flexible policies
- Life assurance + Pension Contribution
- Generous holiday package and more
If this position piques your interest, don’t hesitate to get in touch. My contact details are below.
LinkedIn: Sam Strickland
Phone: 0117 2841311