IFA Support Administrator
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced IFA Support Administrator to join a prestigious Wealth Management firm on a fixed term contract to cover Maternity. The successful candidate will support the advisers in the provision of financial planning advice to clients both private and corporate.
- Data input of fact find information and documentation onto the back-office system.
- Diarising events throughout the business cycle.
- Producing new business packs and preparation for client meetings.
- Producing client portfolio review information and presenting this with meeting packs.
- Liaising with providers and clients as required.
You will also receive:
- A non-contractual flexible working option.
- A generous pension contribution scheme.
- Death in Service cover.
- 22 days holidays + bank holidays.
- Regular social events.
- Structured personal development.
- Free on-site parking.
- Practical experience and knowledge of an IFA environment.
- Experience of an office admin support role.
- To be able to work on own initiative with great attention to detail.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with grade C or above in Maths & English.
- Able to use software packages such as Excel/Word/Outlook.
IFA admin, private client administrator, financial planning assistant, ifa support,
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career