IFA Report Writer
The opportunity for an experienced financial planning professional to join a Financial Services Practice who provide a personal, independent and bespoke wealth management service to high net worth clients.
- Conduct research on requested withdrawals, carrying out data harvest on clients in regard to recent meeting notes, fact finds and compliance.
- Carry out data harvest from Providers, varying from simple to detailed
- Complete full tax calculations when needed for GIAs, Pensions and Bonds
- Send draft letters along with all research & data harvest information to the Tax Team when needed
- Contact all Providers to confirm the withdrawal procedures and obtain any forms needed, or draft letters to the Providers from the client
- Complete Withdrawal Letters to clients and send to the Adviser and IFA Administrator for final approval
In addition, you will be provided with study support for CII qualifications and a competitive salary.
What’s needed to be considered
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Previous experience within a Financial Planning role
- Professional communication manner, both written and verbally
- Any Financial Services qualifications are desired
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support, IFA Administrator, Paraplanner