IFA Relationship Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a new IFA Relationship Manager to join a financial planning firm with a fantastic reputation.
- Contribute to and own the sales strategy for division, meet and exceed targets
- Develop the sales budget for the Advisers
- Understand the advice proposition and process
- Monitor progress on individual revenue target, provide or arrange for any necessary training and coaching to ensure targets are achieved
- Collaborate with the compliance department to ensure that all activities undertaken by the Advisers meet with compliance procedures and processes.
- Review the client bank on a regular basis and ensure it is managed effectively, ensuring TCF
- Encourage and assist Advisers in growing target client numbers, by understanding each Advisers motivators and training needs
- Build a highly effective team of Advisers, maintain retention by building lasting, trusting relationships with the Advisers
- Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- Generic financial services product knowledge
- Broad awareness of regulation with the financial services industry
- Effective self-management, proactive
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet agreed deadlines
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: IFA Sales Manager, IFA Manager