Norwich International Business Park
A highly-respected financial planning practice in Norwich are looking to grow their established support team by adding an IFA Administrator / Paraplanner.
The role would be a hybrid administrative / technical position with a plethora of responsibilities. The incoming individual would not be expected to be proficient in every area and as such training would be provided upon arrival.
The business are looking for someone organised with effective communication skills who always puts the interest of customers first. If this sounds like you, please do hit the apply button!
Key Responsibilities will include
- Preparation and submission of New Business Files
- Sales Progression – pipeline/case submission chasing
- Managing the Review process and booking in
- Completion or management of the portfolio review report
- Work in a team with an adviser to help achieve targets
- Diary management including booking appointments
- Ensure income reconciliation is correct and check income statements regularly
- Lead management
- Contact Clients when required
- Completion of draft suitability reports
- Income protection pay
- Death in Service
- Sick Pay
- Recruitment Referral
- Cycle Scheme
- Free parking
- Access to Financial Adviser
- Discounted Rates – with Sister Companies
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Client Services, Client Support, Financial Administrator, Business Support, Financial Planning Administrator, IFA, Financial Advisor, Financial Advice, Wealth Management, Administration, Financial Services , Paraplanner, Para-planner, Paraplanning, financial adviser, technical support, IFA Admin