The opportunity for a Financial Planning Administrator to join a well-established Financial Services Practice which provides a highly personalised financial planning service. With specialist expertise on investment management, pensions and mortgage solutions, they pride themselves on developing long-term financial plans for clients whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
During a period of growth, our client is looking for someone to provide high quality technical administration and analytical support to the successful Financial Planners of the business. The firm has the flexibility to mould the perfect opportunity around each person’s specific skillset, so the role can be tailored to what you want. You will have the opportunity to work in a supportive team environment where progression is strongly supported. Some of your duties will include:
- Administration of both new and existing business, ensuring compliance and process procedures are followed
- Maintaining accuracy of client information and assisting with the on-going management of the client
- Interacting with clients in an efficient and professional manner
What’s needed to be considered
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Previous experience within a Financial Planning firm
- Professional communication manner, both written and verbally
- Any Financial Services qualifications are desired
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support