The opportunity for an experienced IFA Administrator to join an exceptional Wealth Management Practice who provide exceptional training and study support. They have lovely modern offices in Worthing.
During a period of key expansion, our client is looking for an IFA Administrator to support the successful Financial Planners of the business. You will have the opportunity to work in a supportive team environment where progression is strongly supported with training and exam support.
- Given a day off for volunteering
- Social committee with activities each month and a summer & Christmas outing
- Discretionary bonus
- Perkbox (a scheme offering lots of product discounts)
What’s needed to be considered?
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards this
- Previous experience within a fast-paced IFA Practice
- High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner