We are working with a successful IFA firm based in Exeter that is looking to grow its team by taking on an additional Administrator to support its thriving Financial Advisers and Paraplanners.
This is a full-time role. However part time could be discussed for the right candidate. IFA Administration experience is needed for this position.
If you have a keen eye for detail, are comfortable dealing with clients via telephone and have experience supporting IFA’s and Paraplanners get in touch!
- Dealing with provider and client queries
- Distribution of authority letters
- Collating information on a wide range of products (ISA’s, Investment Accounts, SIPP’s, SSAS etc)
- Maintenance of client files
- General administration and servicing
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Training and development opportunities
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Client support, Wealth administrator, Finance Administrator, Adviser support