We are working with a successful Chartered IFA based in Christchurch. Due to increased levels of business they are looking for an IFA Administrator to join their thriving team. The firm is known for being a relationship based company, focussing on building long term client relationships and providing an exceptional level of service.
To be considered you will have experience of working in an IFA. The ideal candidate would have a good knowledge of platforms, such as Standard Life Wrap, Quliter and Novia. Expereince with Intelligent Office would also be advantageous.
- Dealing with provider and client queries
- Distribution of authority letters and collating information on a wide range of products (ISA’s, Investment Accounts, SIPP’s, SSAS etc) from providers
- Fund performance analysis (FE Analytics)
- Maintenance of client regular income
- General administration and servicing
- Recommending improvements to administration processes to increase efficiency
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working
- Private medical insurance
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Support with industry exams
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Client support, Wealth administrator, Finance administrator, Adviser support